Saffron threads AA1 ORGANIC - 1,0 g
SAFFRON SPICE (STYLUS) CROCUS SATIVUS L. (SAFFRON) ACCORDING TO ISO 3632-2:2011, CERTIFIED ORGANIC CZ-BIO-003
Stylus selective quality high-color dyes and fragrances are classified as AA1 in accordance with ISO 3632-1.2: 2011.
- Content: Saffron 100% ORGANIC (no additives, dyes, artificial flavors and / or fragrances)
- There are no impurities on the bottom of the container (no other parts of the plant are mixed with the juniper).
- The stylus are dry and brittle to the touch..
- The highest quality saffron on the market.
- For 1 g it was necessary to collect 180 - 200 pieces of flowers.
- Shelf life: Storage in a cool, dry place can hold saffron jars for at least 3 years.
- The minimum consumption date is indicated on each package.
Analyzed in a France laboratory according to ISO 3632-1.2: 2011.
You can use saffron to prepare these kinds of dishes:
You can find interesting tips in our recipes (here).
Scope of delivery: 1.0 g stylus saffron jelly (100% ORGANIC) in an individual PS packaging 10 ml
How to use saffron? More (info).