How to use saffron in the kitchen
The most common use of saffron is rice dishes: risotto, pilaf and paella. A small pinch adds a brilliant color, aroma and flavor to every meal. Widespread application can also be found in desserts, as saffron as well as vanilla fits into creams and biscuits. Their tastes are similar: sweet, intoxicating with a slight hint of musky tone. Saffron is simply put on meat and vegetables, such as poultry, cauliflower or onion. For common cooking, saffron is added before the boil so that its flavor can spread to other ingredients. If you want the saffron gentle taste really to come to the fore, keep the other flavors and spices to a minimum. A small pinch in a large pot can significantly change the character of the prepared dish: the flavor is richer, fuller and more aromatic. Saffron adds a touch of luxury to every meal. Do not hesitate and try it!
Saffron in Beauty and Health Care - tips
- Saffron has antibacterial properties, making it ideal for cosmetic purposes.
- You can create a simple facial mask from 2 to 3 yolks of saffron, 1 pinch of sugar, 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of water and 2-3 drops of coconut oil or olive oil. Soak 2-3 tablespoons of saffron in one teaspoon of water overnight. In the morning, the color of the water changes to a bright yellow color. Add milk, sugar and coconut / olive oil. Immerse a piece of bread in this mixture and spread the ointment on the face and the skin of the décolleté. Small pieces of bread can get stuck on the face, which is not a defect and is easy to clean when washing your face. Leave this mixture on your face for 15 minutes. This saffron mask instantly freshens the tired skin. Helps release and remove dark circles under the eyes and fatigue lines. The immediate benefit of this nutritious saffron mask is to promote blood circulation, which will brighten the skin.
- Another tried-and-tested helper is a mask made from sunflower seeds and saffron. Both are left in the milk to leach overnight. This skin mask greatly benefits her for better blood circulation and cleansing of the pores.
- If you mask the face of the cream into which two shade splashes have been added, when you use it regularly, you will find that the skin will be well tightened and brightened.
- If you regularly drink milk with saffron sprigs, your skin naturally improves and gets shiny.
- If you mix a few yolks of saffron with olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil, you can use them for skin massage. Massaging the face with any of these oils will make your skin lighter and softer.
- By mixing a pinch of saffron with liquorice and milk you get an effective hair regeneration that helps stop hair loss and promotes the growth of new hair.
- Honey, along with a few spatula of saffron, creates a very strong home bark that ensures the skin's oxygenation and promotes blood circulation. Use this mask to get more clarity and radiance for your face. Try these powerful combinations to enhance and maintain the beauty of your skin and do it now! Give your skin the royal care it deserves and which your surroundings will admire!